The internet allows online backup to dramatically reduce risk of data loss.
Data is compressed and encrypted as defined by you in the software, and automatically sent to the off site server.
- Online backups are the easiest and surest way to protect your data.
- Backing up to an offsite server ensures that you can recover your data even in case of a physical disaster, theft or loss.
- Online backups also eliminate many of the error prone steps associated with traditional backup methods like tape. Users can restore ‘point in time’ versions of files without loading tapes one after the other.
- With our online backup solution, your data is encrypted and compressed even before it leaves your computers.
- After the first full backup, only incremental block level changes are sent – optimizing bandwidth & storage usage
infoStore provides an almost immediate return on investment.
Aside from the capital and running cost of modern backup solutions, there are huge savings in recovery time.
For an indepth look at the savings, the following links exist:
This is simply to demonstrate what kind of ROI there is from this kind of system, and roughly how to calculate it.